Reach out to Millman Search Group: [email protected]
Creative option to fulfill your short term recruitment needs
For a variety of reasons, companies will elect to hire contract recruiters to manage, supervise and fill their employment requirements. At Millman Search Group, we understand and proud to offer the same level of knowledge, experience, trust, commitment and results in this alternative capacity.
Whether it’s to meet your high volume requirements, build your candidate database or fill your staffing needs, Millman Search Group is a name you can count on along with our commitment to provide results.
Why do companies use Contract Recruiters?
- Lower cost per hire
- Increase retention rate
- Minimize turnover
- Increase their candidate pipeline
- Develop effective recruiting strategies
- Staff augmentation
- Industry knowledge
- Expertise in Recruiting
- Ability to effectively source traditional and nontraditional candidates
- To be guaranteed results
Our terms range from three (3) months to 1 year. Our pricing structure is flexible and is offered on either a project basis or hourly rate depending on the assignment.
How we work - On or Off Site Recruiting
- We become your brand/company ambassador
- Partner with your existing staff/management team or manage the entire process
- Define, review, and write the job description, understanding your time frame
- Perform competitive salary analysis for each position
- Source traditional and non-traditional candidates
- Use our well established business network and connections
- Integrate our proven recruitment process with your firm’s requirements
- Thoroughly screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Present company, job and benefit information to all candidates
- Schedule only the “Best in Class” candidates for interviews with appropriate hiring manager(s)
- Secure appropriate feedback and next steps from hiring manager (s) to move the process forward
- Conduct any reference verifications and schedule any background or drug screening as part of your firms requirements
- Ensure a smooth “On-Boarding” process while always maintaining open communications with all internal HR, Hiring Manager and any another pertinent member of your team